|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was going to change the world?
(c) The congregation.
2. How did Sid feel about Ruth's first letter?
(a) She was annoyed.
(b) She was worried.
(c) She was impressed.
(d) She was embarrassed.
3. Within a few months, what has happened to Ruth and Ruby?
(a) They have started dating.
(b) They are engaged to be married.
(c) They are expecting a child.
(d) They break up.
4. Why did Ruth have to pay special attention in school?
(a) So she could be as smart as her brother.
(b) So she could earn a compliment.
(c) So she could pass tests.
(d) So she could read these letters.
5. Matt is Ruth's younger brother. He always did everything ____________ she did.
(a) Slower and worse than.
(b) The same as.
(c) Similar to how.
(d) Faster and better than.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did May accept this news?
2. Ruth was left devastated by her own stupidity, despite advancing to the final _________.
3. Sid tells Ruby that May would often have her boyfriend, Willard Jenson, over while she did what?
4. Sid is there and congratulates Ruth. Ruth gets what impression?
5. Ruth does not have many memories of her father, but she can recall one afternoon when she helped a _______ deliver its baby how her father patted her on the head and told her she was a good farmer.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)