|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The travelers cross the universe amidst how many seas?
2. What does Crowley refer to as man's deepest state of mind?
3. Crowley writes in his commentary that the travelers in the desert are the what?
(b) Three Marys.
(c) Three Magi.
(d) Masters of the Temple.
4. Crowley celebrates The Great Work as being what?
5. The Sanhedrin referred to Chapter 70 were the supreme judicial authority of where?
(a) Ancient Israel.
(b) Ancient Athens.
(c) Ancient Sparta.
(d) Ancient Rome.
6. The first paragraph of Chapter 75 refers to Crowley's diet changing from oysters to spring beans and what as the season changes?
7. What does the Lily represent which takes in the dying man?
8. Crowley writes that in Tarot the Devil card represents what?
9. What does Crowley say is Allah's number?
10. Who is riding a camel in the beginning of Chapter 73?
11. What word does Crowley ascribe to the individual soul?
12. What is formed by a red triangle and a blue triangle?
(a) The Holy Hexagram.
(b) The Holy Pentagram.
(c) The Holy Star.
(d) The Holy Trinity.
13. The title of Chapter 77 compares Laylah to the what?
(a) Tree of Life.
14. Chapter 56 ends asking who can distinguish between Crowley and ______.
(a) Frater Perderabo.
(d) Jesus Christ
15. What does Crowley disgustedly refer to people as in Chapter 68?
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley compares the mind to what in Chapter 42, suggesting constant change?
2. The workers in Chapter 54 are told by travelers that The Word is what?
3. What series of Yogic positions does Crowley cite in Chapter 73?
4. What does Crowley write is just a game in Chapter 72?
5. When the man in Chapter 53 finds water beneath the horse paddock, the horse inside becomes what?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)