|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man in Chapter 53 finds water beneath the horse paddock, the horse inside becomes what?
(a) A river.
(b) A seashell.
(c) A seagull.
2. Men believe Frater Perdurabo is one of the Sanhedrin while women believe he is from the ____.
(a) World Below.
(b) Old Goat.
(d) Old World.
3. What is the Word of Double Power?
(b) ALLAH AKBAR.
4. Chapter 56 ends asking who can distinguish between Crowley and ______.
(a) Frater Perderabo.
(b) Jesus Christ
5. What does Crowley assert is all that can be proven in Chapter 45?
6. Crowley writes in his commentary that the travelers in the desert are the what?
(a) Three Marys.
(b) Three Magi.
(d) Masters of the Temple.
7. What does Crowley compare the universe to in Chapter 41?
(a) A desert.
(b) A solar system.
(c) A river.
(d) An ocean.
8. How many different yoga positions and meditative states are listed in Chapter 47?
9. Crowley asserts in Chapter 60 that the best men in England are what?
10. Who lies upon the Infinite Snake in Hindu theology?
11. What does Crowley say is Laylah's number?
12. What word means the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something?
13. What does Crowley refer to as man's deepest state of mind?
14. Crowley states that he is against all what in Chapter 80?
15. Crowley advises his followers to hunger for ______, so that they will never be satisfied.
(a) The infinite.
(b) The finite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crowley have a discussion with the angels about in Chapter 64?
2. Chapter 49 bears a strong resemblance to what book of the Bible?
3. At what time of day is the ritual from Chapter 62 performed?
4. In the end of Chapter 73, Crowley writes of the Infinite Snake _____.
5. What word does Crowley ascribe to the individual soul?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)