|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a person become upon reaching the end of The Path?
(a) The Way.
(b) The Path.
2. Crowley states in Chapter 32 that an act must be practiced almost infinitely so that it becomes ______.
3. Chapter 27 is the flip side of Chapter ___.
4. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
5. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
(d) In sync.
6. The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is an official ritual of the Angel and ____.
7. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
8. Chapter 36 includes ritual for performing what?
(a) Ritual of the Pentagram.
(b) Ritual of the Sapphire Star.
(c) Ritual of the Pentagram.
(d) Ritual of the Hexagram.
9. The Gun-Barrel is both a reference to the will and the what?
10. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
11. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
(a) Will to power.
(b) Need for love.
(c) Desire for knowledge.
(d) Male sex drive.
12. What is the Feminine referred to in Chapter 3?
(a) The Holy.
(b) The Woman.
(c) The Goddess.
(d) The One.
13. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
14. The life giving force of the universe is also shown to be related to the number ___ because like a tortoise shell she covers and protects all things, including Jehovah.
15. Ultimate Reality is a series of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Chapter does Crowley describe The Path?
2. Crowley indicates that Chapter 38 is only comprehensible to whom?
3. What does Crowley define as the Ultimate Reality?
4. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
5. What animal represents the god Horus?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)