1. Which character does Crowley use to refer to himself in the text?
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
3. How many separate triads are used to explain the creation of the universe in Chapter 0?
4. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
5. The first triad in Chapter 0 exists even before what?
6. In Chapter 0, Crowley describes that God created both knowledge and what?
7. How many parts does Crowley assert energy is divided into?
8. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
9. What animal represents the god Horus?
This section contains 3,274 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)