|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal represents the god Horus?
2. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
3. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
4. Who will be the father of the one child the feminine of Chapter 4 gives birth to?
5. In Chapter 48, Crowley writes, "the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
2. What does Crowley write of the final Mystery at the end of the book?
3. The magician in Chapter 44 says, "There is no grace: there is no guilt: This is the Law: _________."
4. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
5. Chapter 53 describes a man attempting to find water using what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)