|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
2. What statue does Crowley estimate is actually an approximation of the male body?
(a) The Thinker.
(b) Venus de Milo.
3. What is a traveler from the Great Sea in the desert and is also represented by the camel?
(b) Our Lady Babylon.
4. How many separate triads are used to explain the creation of the universe in Chapter 0?
5. What does Crowley compare the leopard's spots with in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, who does Crowley hold to be perfect judges of a man's worth?
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 30 that in order to experience the Truth, a person must move to a higher level of _____.
3. What does Crowley say is Allah's number?
4. The magician in Chapter 44 says, "There is no grace: there is no guilt: This is the Law: _________."
5. What is the fourth part of the Sephirah?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)