|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 68, Crowley is eating at a restaurant reflecting on how his situation compares to that of other ______.
(a) Great prophets.
(b) Great writers.
(c) Great thinkers.
(d) Great artists.
2. In Chapter 5, Crowley asserts that anything that can be thought must be what?
3. What does Crowley write of the final Mystery at the end of the book?
(a) It is LOVE.
(b) It is in The Word.
(c) It is answered.
(d) It cannot be solved.
4. Crowley writes in Chapter 40 that all things reflect only what they are not and so appear to be their _________.
(c) Exact opposite.
5. What does the Lily represent which takes in the dying man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley writes in Chapter 28 that ____ never fails and does not end in life or death.
2. The attributes Crowley ascribes to love in the book are somewhat similar to those described by ___ in First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen.
3. Crowley concludes in verse three of Chapter 82 that it is what that destroys nothingness and recreates life?
4. At what time of day is the ritual from Chapter 62 performed?
5. What does Crowley have a discussion with the angels about in Chapter 64?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)