|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pentagram is the square of what?
2. In the first verse of Chapter 82, Crowley declares that there is no individual ego, no ___ and that nothing lasts forever.
3. In Chapter 5, Crowley asserts that anything that can be thought must be what?
4. What is the fourth part of the Sephirah?
5. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) The Battle of the Ants.
(d) The Oyster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37 Crowley asserts that both thought and meditation are what?
2. Crowley writes that while faith dies quickly, ____ seems to stay perpetually young.
3. The first triad in Chapter 0 exists even before what?
4. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
5. Crowley seeks to return to nothing in Chapter 74, so he prepares to sail to _____.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)