|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-91.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley writes that he created several fine dishes of food, but he never tasted anything as good as the what that Laylah gave him before she left?
2. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
(a) A ritual.
(c) The Universe.
3. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) The Night of Pan.
(b) The evening sunset.
(c) The morning dew.
(d) During Creation.
4. Chapter 71 is an anthem repeating that there is no better way to purify the mind and body than what?
5. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does God have a conversation in Chapter 50?
2. What does Crowley write was an object of worship in most early cults?
3. At what time of day is the ritual from Chapter 62 performed?
4. What series of Yogic positions does Crowley cite in Chapter 73?
5. The travelers cross the universe amidst how many seas?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)