|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
(a) The Ego.
(b) The Heart.
(c) The Will.
(d) The Soul.
2. What is a traveler from the Great Sea in the desert and is also represented by the camel?
(d) Our Lady Babylon.
3. What is the name of the Swan in Chapter 17?
4. What does Crowley disgustedly refer to people as in Chapter 68?
5. In Chapter 33, Crowley speculates that the eagle the Templars worshiped was what?
(a) The earth.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley asserts in Chapter 60 that the best men in England are what?
2. Crowley indicates that Chapter 38 is only comprehensible to whom?
3. The motto of the Master of the Temple only concerns members of the Angel and the Abyss and even then only those at or above the level of ______.
4. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
5. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)