|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Crowley asserts that anything that can be thought must be what?
2. The magician in Chapter 44 says, "There is no grace: there is no guilt: This is the Law: _________."
(a) Do what thou believe.
(b) Do what thou dream.
(c) Do what thou think.
(d) Do what thou wilt.
3. The attributes Crowley ascribes to love in the book are somewhat similar to those described by ___ in First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen.
4. The Pentagram is the square of what?
5. What animal represents the god Horus?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what is the name of the Christian military order in the Middle Ages?
2. Crowley explains that both dreams and consciousness are distortions of what?
3. Chapter 64 is a conversation between Crowley and the angels Din and who?
4. Crowley writes in Chapter 40 that all things reflect only what they are not and so appear to be their _________.
5. In Chapter 23, by which means does Crowley tell his followers to leave easy lives, the world at large, and even each other?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)