|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Crowley speak to in Chapter 29?
2. Crowley writes that only the Wheel of the ____ explains cause and effect and shows man the Path.
3. What is a traveler from the Great Sea in the desert and is also represented by the camel?
(c) Our Lady Babylon.
4. Crowley seeks to return to nothing in Chapter 74, so he prepares to sail to _____.
(a) Our Lady Babylon.
(d) The Abyss.
5. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ultimate Reality is a series of what?
2. In the word OUT, "O" represents nothing or a void, while "T" signifies a phallus, and "UT" represents what?
3. In the tenth chapter, Crowley informs the reader that while ______ may appear to have some logical structure, this is just an illusion.
4. At what time of day is the ritual from Chapter 62 performed?
5. The Gun-Barrel is both a reference to the will and the what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)