|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley asserts in Chapter 57 that the Rose is useless without what?
(b) The Cross.
(d) A woman.
2. The ritual that Crowley explains in Chapter 62 is about being reborn like a what?
3. In Chapter 22, who does Crowley hold to be perfect judges of a man's worth?
4. What word does Crowley ascribe to the individual soul?
5. Crowley writes that in Tarot the Devil card represents what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The life giving force of the universe is also shown to be related to the number ___ because like a tortoise shell she covers and protects all things, including Jehovah.
2. What does Crowley say is Laylah's number?
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
4. What statue does Crowley estimate is actually an approximation of the male body?
5. In the word OUT, "O" represents nothing or a void, while "T" signifies a phallus, and "UT" represents what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)