|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 53 describes a man attempting to find water using what?
(a) A compass.
(b) A horse.
(c) A divining rod.
(d) A magnet.
2. The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is an official ritual of the Angel and ____.
3. The second wheel Crowley mentions in Chapter 78 is that of the Law or what?
(c) The Word.
4. The title of Chapter 77 compares Laylah to the what?
(b) Tree of Life.
5. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
(a) The Universe.
(d) A ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley writes that in Tarot the Devil card represents what?
2. What does Crowley write is the root of all sorrow?
3. What does Crowley suggest we seek to kill every day in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Crowley assert would the be best ruler in Chapter 22?
5. What does a person become upon reaching the end of The Path?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)