|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley states in Chapter 33 that the Templars were the direct precursors of whom?
(c) Christian Right.
2. What is inside the paddock with the horse in Chapter 53?
(a) A swan.
(b) A snake.
(c) A maiden.
(d) A toad.
3. The motto of the Master of the Temple only concerns members of the Angel and the Abyss and even then only those at or above the level of ______.
(a) The Abyss.
(b) Exempt Adept.
(d) Our Lady Babylon.
4. Which character rides upon a seven-headed beast and is a source of wisdom?
(c) Our Lady Babylon
(d) The devil.
5. What does Crowley compare the leopard's spots with in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
2. In what Chapter does Crowley describe The Path?
3. The Pentagram is the square of what?
4. What word does Crowley ascribe to the supreme soul?
5. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)