|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
(a) Need for love.
(b) Desire for knowledge.
(c) Male sex drive.
(d) Will to power.
2. Who will be the father of the one child the feminine of Chapter 4 gives birth to?
3. In Chapter 59's short poem on fate, Crowley writes he views fate as good because he will become a what?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) The Battle of the Ants.
(d) The Oyster.
5. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The motto of the Master of the Temple only concerns members of the Angel and the Abyss and even then only those at or above the level of ______.
2. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
3. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
4. Crowley writes in his commentary that the travelers in the desert are the what?
5. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)