|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts does Crowley assert energy is divided into?
2. Crowley harshly condemns talkative people and instead advises them to do what?
3. The workers in Chapter 54 are told by travelers that The Word is what?
4. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
5. Who does Crowley speak to in Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
2. The life giving force of the universe is also shown to be related to the number ___ because like a tortoise shell she covers and protects all things, including Jehovah.
3. What does Crowley write is the root of all sorrow?
4. Crowley compares the mind to what in Chapter 42, suggesting constant change?
5. Crowley asserts in Chapter 30 that in order to experience the Truth, a person must move to a higher level of _____.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)