|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 59's short poem on fate, Crowley writes he views fate as good because he will become a what?
2. What is referred to by Crowley as the destruction of all things?
(a) The Charioting.
(b) The End.
(c) The Coming.
(d) Night of Pan.
3. ___ refers to the Greek goat god but is also a generic name used to refer to all who live above The Abyss.
4. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
5. In the blood sacrifice ritual of the Angel and the Abyss, the magician makes a number of invocations and cuts a symbol into what?
(a) His face.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which belief holds that existence is suffering?
2. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
3. In Chapter 37 Crowley asserts that both thought and meditation are what?
4. What is the Masculine referred to in Chapter 3?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)