|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
(a) Need for love.
(b) Male sex drive.
(c) Desire for knowledge.
(d) Will to power.
2. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
(a) The Soul.
(b) The Ego.
(c) The Will.
(d) The Heart.
3. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
(a) Proto Primal Triad.
(b) Ante Triad.
(c) Ante Primal Triad.
(d) Primal Triad.
4. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) The Battle of the Ants.
(b) The Oyster.
5. _____ is a name for the unity of all things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 5?
2. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
3. Crowley states that when the universe is in _____, anything can topple it.
4. What animal represents the god Horus?
5. The attributes Crowley ascribes to love in the book are somewhat similar to those described by ___ in First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)