|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
(b) A ritual.
(c) The Universe.
2. Crowley writes that it is not necessary to understand God but to simply ____ him.
(c) Believe in.
3. What name is Latin for I will endure to the end?
(a) Solomne Victus.
(b) Nuit Arma Virumque.
(c) Omni Verusabus.
(d) Frater Perdurabo.
4. Below the Holy Three in Chapter 10 are Chaos and what?
5. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what is the name of the Christian military order in the Middle Ages?
2. What is the Feminine referred to in Chapter 3?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
4. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
5. Crowley asserts in Chapter 33 that man is actually the what of God?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)