|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does Crowley estimate is actually an approximation of the male body?
(b) The Thinker.
(d) Venus de Milo.
2. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
(a) The Oyster.
(b) The Battle of the Ants.
(d) The One.
3. In what Chapter does Crowley describe The Path?
4. The thirtieth chapter is an _____ of dreams to consciousness.
(c) Extended metaphor.
(d) Open salutation.
5. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
(c) Frater Perdurabo.
Short Answer Questions
1. The thirty-ninth chapter explains how ______ cause a person to develop a new brain function.
2. What animal represents the god Horus?
3. Who explains that God is a two-headed eagle in Chapter 33?
4. In Chapter 0, Crowley describes that God created both knowledge and what?
5. What does Crowley define as the Ultimate Reality?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)