|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a man can comprehend Ultimate Reality, the chain of _____ on his neck will be broken.
2. The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is an official ritual of the Angel and ____.
3. What animal represents the god Horus?
4. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
(b) Frater Perdurabo.
5. Crowley states in Chapter 33 that the Templars were the direct precursors of whom?
(b) Christian Right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crowley speak to in Chapter 29?
2. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
3. In Chapter 11, what shoots down through The Abyss, uniting what is above with what is below?
4. The attributes Crowley ascribes to love in the book are somewhat similar to those described by ___ in First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen.
5. What does Crowley suggest we seek to kill every day in Chapter 16?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)