|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Path is easier to follow when one sticks where?
(a) To the left.
(b) To the right.
(c) In the middle.
2. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
3. What animal represents the god Horus?
4. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
(c) In sync.
5. The Pentagram is the square of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
2. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
3. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
4. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
5. The thirty-ninth chapter explains how ______ cause a person to develop a new brain function.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)