|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___ refers to the Greek goat god but is also a generic name used to refer to all who live above The Abyss.
2. Chapter 36 includes ritual for performing what?
(a) Ritual of the Pentagram.
(b) Ritual of the Hexagram.
(c) Ritual of the Pentagram.
(d) Ritual of the Sapphire Star.
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 33 that man is actually the what of God?
4. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
5. What character is introduced in Chapter 28?
(c) Frater Perdurabo.
(d) Our Lady Babylon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
2. What statue does Crowley estimate is actually an approximation of the male body?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
4. Below the Holy Three in Chapter 10 are Chaos and what?
5. The Path is easier to follow when one sticks where?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)