|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Path is easier to follow when one sticks where?
(a) To the left.
(c) To the right.
(d) In the middle.
2. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) During Creation.
(b) The morning dew.
(c) The Night of Pan.
(d) The evening sunset.
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 30 that in order to experience the Truth, a person must move to a higher level of _____.
(b) Revelation and Love.
4. Chapter 27 is the flip side of Chapter ___.
5. What is the name of the Swan in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. ___ refers to the Greek goat god but is also a generic name used to refer to all who live above The Abyss.
2. What animal represents the god Horus?
3. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
4. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
5. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)