|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pentagram is the square of what?
2. Below the Holy Three in Chapter 10 are Chaos and what?
3. In the tenth chapter, Crowley informs the reader that while ______ may appear to have some logical structure, this is just an illusion.
(a) The Heaven.
(d) The Abyss.
4. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
(a) The Ego.
(b) The Heart.
(c) The Will.
(d) The Soul.
5. Crowley states in Chapter 32 that an act must be practiced almost infinitely so that it becomes ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
2. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
3. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
4. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
5. Crowley says that the goal of the book is to explain snow to residents of where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)