|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The life giving force of the universe is also shown to be related to the number ___ because like a tortoise shell she covers and protects all things, including Jehovah.
2. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
(a) The Will.
(b) The Soul.
(c) The Heart.
(d) The Ego.
3. This is another name for Hell as well as Consciousness and the Universe.
4. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
(c) Frater Perdurabo.
5. In Chapter 5, Crowley asserts that anything that can be thought must be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
2. What is the title of Chapter 7?
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
4. What does Crowley compare the leopard's spots with in Chapter 19?
5. What is the fourth part of the Sephirah?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)