|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Chapter does Crowley describe The Path?
2. What character is introduced in Chapter 28?
(b) Our Lady Babylon.
(d) Frater Perdurabo.
3. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
4. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
(a) Primal Triad.
(b) Ante Triad.
(c) Ante Primal Triad.
(d) Proto Primal Triad.
5. Crowley explains that both dreams and consciousness are distortions of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley writes that it is not necessary to understand God but to simply ____ him.
2. Who does Crowley assert would the be best ruler in Chapter 22?
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
4. The attributes Crowley ascribes to love in the book are somewhat similar to those described by ___ in First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen.
5. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)