|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley explains that both dreams and consciousness are distortions of what?
2. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
3. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
4. What is the name of the Swan in Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 11, what shoots down through The Abyss, uniting what is above with what is below?
Short Answer Questions
1. Below the Holy Three in Chapter 10 are Chaos and what?
2. ___ refers to the Greek goat god but is also a generic name used to refer to all who live above The Abyss.
3. What is the fourth part of the Sephirah?
4. Holy Three-in-Naught are Hadit, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, and who?
5. _____ is a name for the unity of all things.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)