|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley states that when the universe is in _____, anything can topple it.
(c) Perfect balance.
2. Crowley writes that it is not necessary to understand God but to simply ____ him.
(b) Believe in.
3. What animal represents the god Horus?
4. Chapter 26 reveals Jehovah to be represented as the ____.
5. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
(a) The Oyster.
(c) The Battle of the Ants.
(d) The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
2. Crowley explains that both dreams and consciousness are distortions of what?
3. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
5. In Chapter 23, by which means does Crowley tell his followers to leave easy lives, the world at large, and even each other?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)