|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
2. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
(a) Proto Primal Triad.
(b) Ante Triad.
(c) Ante Primal Triad.
(d) Primal Triad.
3. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
(a) Frater Perdurabo.
4. What animal represents the god Horus?
5. Chapter 16 advises the reader to embrace the change brought on by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third chapter dedicated to?
2. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
3. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
4. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
5. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)