|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which belief holds that existence is suffering?
2. What is the Masculine referred to in Chapter 3?
(a) The Great.
(b) The Father.
(c) The Powerful.
(d) The Many.
3. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
4. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
(a) The light of God.
(b) The egg.
(d) Phallus and sperm.
5. Crowley compares speech with what in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Below the Holy Three in Chapter 10 are Chaos and what?
2. Who will be the father of the one child the feminine of Chapter 4 gives birth to?
3. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
4. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
5. What is the third chapter dedicated to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)