|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This is another name for Hell as well as Consciousness and the Universe.
2. Holy Three-in-Naught are Hadit, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, and who?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) The Oyster.
(d) The Battle of the Ants.
4. Which character does Crowley use to refer to himself in the text?
(d) Frater Perdurabo.
5. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
(a) The Ego.
(b) The Heart.
(c) The Will.
(d) The Soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which belief holds that existence is suffering?
2. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
4. What is referred to as the orgasm, or state when one encounters the universal consciousness?
5. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)