|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holy Three-in-Naught are Hadit, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, and who?
2. How many separate triads are used to explain the creation of the universe in Chapter 0?
3. What is the name of the Swan in Chapter 17?
4. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
(a) The Universe.
(c) A ritual.
5. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) The Oyster.
(c) The Battle of the Ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowley states that when the universe is in _____, anything can topple it.
2. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
3. What does Crowley write conquers desire and surrenders his individualism to act as "an hollow tube to bring down Fire from Heaven"?
4. What does a person become upon reaching the end of The Path?
5. This is another name for Hell as well as Consciousness and the Universe.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)