|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley indicates that Chapter 38 is only comprehensible to whom?
(c) E.A. Freemasons.
(d) The Golden Dawn.
2. Who is riding a camel in the beginning of Chapter 73?
3. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
(a) Ante Triad.
(b) Primal Triad.
(c) Proto Primal Triad.
(d) Ante Primal Triad.
4. Crowley states in Chapter 33 that the Templars were the direct precursors of whom?
(b) Christian Right.
5. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) The morning dew.
(b) During Creation.
(c) The evening sunset.
(d) The Night of Pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The eleventh chapter begins with a description of what?
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 57 that the Rose is useless without what?
3. What does Crowley suggest we seek to kill every day in Chapter 16?
4. The ritual that Crowley explains in Chapter 62 is about being reborn like a what?
5. Who did Laylah give up her unity for?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)