|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Crowley asserts that anything that can be thought must be what?
2. In Chapter 22, who does Crowley hold to be perfect judges of a man's worth?
3. What is inside the paddock with the horse in Chapter 53?
(a) A toad.
(b) A swan.
(c) A snake.
(d) A maiden.
4. In the blood sacrifice ritual of the Angel and the Abyss, the magician makes a number of invocations and cuts a symbol into what?
(a) His face.
(b) His arm.
(c) His chest.
(d) His leg.
5. With what does God have a conversation in Chapter 50?
(a) A stag-beetle.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first triad in Chapter 0?
2. When the man in Chapter 53 finds water beneath the horse paddock, the horse inside becomes what?
3. Who lies upon the Infinite Snake in Hindu theology?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
5. _____ is a name for the unity of all things.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)