|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, who does Crowley hold to be perfect judges of a man's worth?
2. Crowley says that the goal of the book is to explain snow to residents of where?
3. Chapter 27 is the flip side of Chapter ___.
4. What is the Feminine referred to in Chapter 3?
(a) The One.
(b) The Woman.
(c) The Goddess.
(d) The Holy.
5. What number represents the unity of the many and also the joy of that unity?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pentagram is the square of what?
2. What is the Masculine referred to in Chapter 3?
3. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
5. What is the title of the fourth chapter?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)