|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Chapter does Crowley describe The Path?
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
(a) Phallus and sperm.
(b) The light of God.
(d) The egg.
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 30 that in order to experience the Truth, a person must move to a higher level of _____.
(c) Revelation and Love.
4. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
(d) Frater Perdurabo.
5. Who will be the father of the one child the feminine of Chapter 4 gives birth to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal represents the god Horus?
2. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
3. In the tenth chapter, Crowley informs the reader that while ______ may appear to have some logical structure, this is just an illusion.
4. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
5. What does a person become upon reaching the end of The Path?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)