|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the word OUT, "O" represents nothing or a void, while "T" signifies a phallus, and "UT" represents what?
(a) The female spirit.
(b) The masculine spirit.
(c) A Holy Guardian Angel.
2. In Chapter 7, the ashes of the spheres were burnt by the _____ and transformed back into the Word.
3. In Chapter 7, the reasoner chooses how many spheres and proclaimed them to be all of existence?
4. In Chapter 11, what shoots down through The Abyss, uniting what is above with what is below?
5. What is referred to by Crowley as the destruction of all things?
(a) The Coming.
(b) Night of Pan.
(c) The Charioting.
(d) The End.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that the universe is actually a joke in Chapter 14?
2. The Path is easier to follow when one sticks where?
3. What does a person become upon reaching the end of The Path?
4. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
5. Crowley states that when the universe is in _____, anything can topple it.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)