|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what shoots down through The Abyss, uniting what is above with what is below?
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
3. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
(a) Will to power.
(b) Desire for knowledge.
(c) Need for love.
(d) Male sex drive.
4. What animal represents the god Horus?
5. How many Masters of the Temple are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be the father of the one child the feminine of Chapter 4 gives birth to?
2. In the blood sacrifice ritual of the Angel and the Abyss, the magician makes a number of invocations and cuts a symbol into what?
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 0 that the "O!" refers to both an ecstatic exclamation and what?
4. If a man can comprehend Ultimate Reality, the chain of _____ on his neck will be broken.
5. Crowley writes in Chapter 40 that all things reflect only what they are not and so appear to be their _________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)