|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many separate triads are used to explain the creation of the universe in Chapter 0?
2. Crowley writes in Chapter 40 that all things reflect only what they are not and so appear to be their _________.
(d) Exact opposite.
3. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) During Creation.
(b) The Night of Pan.
(c) The morning dew.
(d) The evening sunset.
4. The travelers cross the universe amidst how many seas?
5. In Chapter 18, Crowley writes that the _____ is the essence of a man.
(a) Need for love.
(b) Desire for knowledge.
(c) Will to power.
(d) Male sex drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, Crowley speculates that the eagle the Templars worshiped was what?
2. Holy Three-in-Naught are Hadit, Ra-Hoor-Khuit, and who?
3. Crowley advises his followers to hunger for ______, so that they will never be satisfied.
4. What is the Feminine referred to in Chapter 3?
5. Crowley prays to Horus to take away the concept of what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)