|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley states in Chapter 32 that an act must be practiced almost infinitely so that it becomes ______.
2. In the nineteenth chapter, Crowley presents the reader with the parable of The Leopard and the what?
3. Crowley asserts in Chapter 4 that the feminine can conquer the masculine because it has the power of what?
4. What is referred to as the orgasm, or state when one encounters the universal consciousness?
(a) The Sacrifice.
(b) The Little Death.
(c) The Charioting.
(d) The Death.
5. It is written in Chapter 32 that nothing is done well until the person doing it is completely _____ of it.
(a) In sync.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explains that God is a two-headed eagle in Chapter 33?
2. Which belief holds that existence is suffering?
3. Crowley states that when the universe is in _____, anything can topple it.
4. The god Horus is a god of what ancient culture?
5. Which character does Crowley use to refer to himself in the text?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)