|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley compares the mind to what in Chapter 42, suggesting constant change?
2. What is a traveler from the Great Sea in the desert and is also represented by the camel?
(a) Our Lady Babylon.
3. What is the fourth part of the Sephirah?
4. What is actually the ruler of the universe?
(c) Pure Chance.
5. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) The morning dew.
(b) The evening sunset.
(c) The Night of Pan.
(d) During Creation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The magician in Chapter 44 says, "There is no grace: there is no guilt: This is the Law: _________."
2. What does Crowley write is the root of all sorrow?
3. In Chapter 48, Crowley writes, "the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the _____."
4. Which character rides upon a seven-headed beast and is a source of wisdom?
5. What does Crowley say is Laylah's number?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)