|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Crowley writes in Chapter 24 that One True God cries "____,"
2. Crowley asserts in Chapter 30 that in order to experience the Truth, a person must move to a higher level of _____.
(c) Revelation and Love.
3. Crowley explains that both dreams and consciousness are distortions of what?
4. What is formed by a red triangle and a blue triangle?
(a) The Holy Trinity.
(b) The Holy Pentagram.
(c) The Holy Hexagram.
(d) The Holy Star.
5. In Chapter 29, Crowley refers to making love when?
(a) The Night of Pan.
(b) The morning dew.
(c) During Creation.
(d) The evening sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sanhedrin referred to Chapter 70 were the supreme judicial authority of where?
2. In Chapter 22, who does Crowley hold to be perfect judges of a man's worth?
3. What does Crowley write is the root of all sorrow?
4. What does Crowley say is Allah's number?
5. Crowley writes in Chapter 28 that ____ never fails and does not end in life or death.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)