|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 27 is the flip side of Chapter ___.
2. What does Crowley call for the death of all of in Chapter 61, which he attributes as a symbol for Christ?
3. Who did Laylah give up her unity for?
(a) All things.
4. What word means the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something?
5. Crowley describes the ego as what coming from the mind?
(b) Spring water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crowley disgustedly refer to people as in Chapter 68?
2. Crowley writes in his commentary that the travelers in the desert are the what?
3. What is a traveler from the Great Sea in the desert and is also represented by the camel?
4. Crowley advises his followers to hunger for ______, so that they will never be satisfied.
5. In Chapter 23, by which means does Crowley tell his followers to leave easy lives, the world at large, and even each other?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)