|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crowley disgustedly refer to people as in Chapter 68?
2. What does Crowley have a discussion with the angels about in Chapter 64?
3. How many different yoga positions and meditative states are listed in Chapter 47?
4. The ritual that Crowley explains in Chapter 62 is about being reborn like a what?
5. What does Crowley call for the death of all of in Chapter 61, which he attributes as a symbol for Christ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is formed by a red triangle and a blue triangle?
2. What term was a popular phrase in early twentieth century America, which meant something like "get out while the getting is good?"
3. Crowley writes that while faith dies quickly, ____ seems to stay perpetually young.
4. What does Crowley assert is all that can be proven in Chapter 45?
5. What does Crowley write is the root of all sorrow?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)