1. Who is the first witness called to the stand?
2. Where has Montgomery lived the past few years?
On a Mediterranean island.
3. What kind of mother does Montgomery see his wife as?
Neglectful and airheaded.
4. Who is Randolph?
An American drug dealer that Montgomery blackmails.
5. How does Montgomery feel about Randolph when he meets him?
He finds him interesting.
6. Where does Randolph get the money for Montgomery's "loan"?
From a drug baron.
7. What happens when Montgomery does not repay his loan?
Randolph's ear is chopped off and sent to Montgomery.
This section contains 5,155 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)