|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 6 (pages 205-220).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Montgomery tease his mother with a drink?
(a) Because he knows she hates when he drinks.
(b) Because there isn't any more.
(c) Because she has stopped drinking.
(d) Because he isn't supposed to drink.
2. Who does Montgomery introduce the reader while speaking to the court?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His counsel.
3. What does Montgomery first do with Charlie?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Leave the country.
4. What does Montgomery's mother do that annoys him?
(a) She tells him he's a crook.
(b) She tells him he's a drunk.
(c) She tells him she doesn't like his outfit.
(d) She pokes at his belly and says he gained weight.
5. As Montgomery waits at the empty train station, what is he thinking?
(a) That any person who sees him is a potential witness.
(b) That everyone knows what he's done.
(c) That he has nothing to be afraid of.
(d) That he hasn't done anything wrong at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Montgomery's reasoning for killing his victim as he tells it to the police?
2. Why does Montgomery describe his mother with caution?
3. What does Montgomery buy at the hardware shop?
4. How does Montgomery feel about Charlie French?
5. When did Montgomery's mother make the change in the will?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)