|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 6 (pages 205-220).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Montgomery have as he travels?
(a) He is very excited.
(b) He is very upset.
(c) He feels anxious.
(d) He feels he is going to do something bad.
2. How long has Montgomery been in jail before reaching this point in the trial?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
3. What room in Montgomery's family home now appears to be most lived in?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The basement.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What has actually happened to these missing items?
(a) They got burned in a fire.
(b) They were put into a vault.
(c) His mother sold them.
(d) They were stolen in a robbery.
5. Why does Montgomery believe the opposing counsel is making him offers?
(a) They think he is innocent.
(b) Because they think he is insane.
(c) To save the state money.
(d) To protect Charlie's reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do his mother and the stable hand react when he asks about the missing items?
2. What does Montgomery realize has pulled him to Whitewater?
3. What is Charlie French's profession?
4. What does Montgomery comment about when reading the confession?
5. What does Montgomery tell Haslet he is worried about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)