|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 4 (pages 168-183).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Montgomery been in jail before reaching this point in the trial?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two months.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
2. What startles the stable hand on the day Montgomery returns to his family home?
(a) She thinks Dorothy is dead.
(b) Montgomery walks into her room.
(c) She sees a ghost.
(d) She's scared of Montgomery.
3. Who is Helmut Behrens?
(a) Montgomery's father.
(b) Montgomery's best friend.
(c) Montgomery's professor in America.
(d) An art dealer.
4. What is the real reason both counsels are making Montgomery offers?
(a) To get the case over quickly.
(b) To save the victim's mother pain.
(c) To prevent evidence from being heard.
(d) To save everyone aggravation and paperwork.
5. Who does Montgomery introduce the reader while speaking to the court?
(a) His son.
(b) His counsel.
(c) His mother.
(d) His business partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie claim was fond of Montgomery's mother?
2. Montgomery has spent the night drinking and has to hail a taxi. How does Montgomery act as he waits for his taxi?
3. Where does the taxi driver take Montgomery when he leaves Whitewater?
4. What is the name of Montgomery's mother?
5. Who is Randolph?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)