|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 4 (pages 168-183).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the argument between Montgomery and his mother about the missing items bring up?
(a) Montgomery's abandonment.
(b) His father's death.
(c) Montgomery's bad habits.
(d) Montgomery's reckless past.
2. What does Montgomery feel it is necessary to tell the court that he is not?
(a) A coward.
(b) A murderer.
(c) Afraid of anyone.
3. What does Montgomery compare his life to Charlie's?
(a) Living at a country club.
(b) His worst nightmare.
(c) Life as a fugitive.
(d) Living with his mother.
4. As Montgomery drives into the city with the wounded victim in the backseat, how do people react?
(a) They rear end him.
(b) They ignore him.
(c) They chase him.
(d) They all call to him asking if he's okay.
5. Where does Montgomery attend school and meet his wife?
(a) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Montgomery tease his mother with a drink?
2. What room in Montgomery's family home now appears to be most lived in?
3. What profession does Montgomery claim to have?
4. What does Montgomery do after tossing out his breakfast when Charlie leaves?
5. What is the fantasy that Montgomery has about Charlie?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)