|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 6 (pages 88-101).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Montgomery refer to his wife when they meet?
(a) As the beginning of the end of this life.
(b) As a "sacrificial offering."
(c) As a gift from God.
(d) As the worst thing that ever happened to him.
2. What is Maolseachlainn's trick in the courtroom?
(a) He finds small details and uses them.
(b) He keeps asking questions multiple ways.
(c) He's very sarcastic.
(d) He is very intimidating.
3. If not in his current situation, where would Montgomery have gotten the money to repay his loan?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From Charlie French.
(c) From Anna Behrens.
(d) From his lawyer.
4. What happens in Montgomery's recurring dream about his father?
(a) His father is rescued from a series of dangers.
(b) His father is an angel.
(c) His father is suffering from severe pain.
(d) His father is still alive.
5. What does Montgomery consider asking Charlie for?
(a) A ride home.
(b) A loan.
(d) A tour around town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives Montgomery a feeling of grief as he stands in his mother's kitchen?
2. How does Montgomery feel his trip will appear to others?
3. How long has Montgomery been in jail before reaching this point in the trial?
4. Where does Charlie French take Montgomery as a kid?
5. What does Montgomery buy at the hardware shop?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)