|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 3 (pages 40-52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie French's profession?
(a) He's a teacher.
(b) He runs a gallery.
(c) He owns a museum.
(d) He works in finance.
2. Who is the first witness called to the stand?
(a) Charlie French.
3. Where does Randolph get the money for Montgomery's "loan"?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From the sale of his car.
(c) From his bank.
(d) From a drug baron.
4. Who does Montgomery think of when he goes into the wine cellar?
(a) His wife.
(b) His first girlfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) His best friend.
5. Who was visited every time Montgomery and his father went to Dun Laoghaire when Montgomery was a child?
(a) Montgomery's aunt.
(b) Montgomery's mother.
(c) Montgomery's grandmother.
(d) Montgomery's father's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montgomery's mother do that annoys him?
2. How does Montgomery feel about the appearance of Dublin?
3. Where has Montgomery lived the past few years?
4. How does Montgomery describe his mother?
5. Who is Randolph?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)