|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 3 (pages 40-52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Montgomery first do with Charlie?
(a) Go fishing.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Leave the country.
2. What does Montgomery call his mother when he calls her to the witness stand?
(a) An angel.
(b) A sweetheart.
(c) The devil.
(d) His savior.
3. Where does Montgomery go because he enjoys the atmosphere when he arrives in Dublin?
(a) A local coffee shop.
(b) One of the local museums.
(c) His favorite restaurant, O'Toole's.
(d) Wally's Pub.
4. Who never went to Dun Laoghaire with Montgomery?
(a) His mother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
5. Where has Montgomery lived the past few years?
(a) In Ireland.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In London.
(d) On a Mediterranean island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montgomery feel it is necessary to tell the court that he is not?
2. Why does Montgomery tease his mother with a drink?
3. What gives Montgomery a feeling of grief as he stands in his mother's kitchen?
4. How does Montgomery feel his trip will appear to others?
5. What does Montgomery refer to Dun Laoghaire as?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)