|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 3 (pages 40-52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Montgomery consider asking Charlie for?
(a) A ride home.
(b) A loan.
(d) A tour around town.
2. What does Montgomery feel it is necessary to tell the court that he is not?
(a) Afraid of anyone.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A coward.
3. What happens when Montgomery does not repay his loan?
(a) Randolph's ear is chopped off and sent to Montgomery.
(b) Montgomery is arrested.
(c) Montgomery is kidnapped.
(d) Montgomery's child is kidnapped.
4. Who is the first witness called to the stand?
(b) Charlie French.
5. What feeling does Montgomery have as he travels?
(a) He is very upset.
(b) He is very excited.
(c) He feels he is going to do something bad.
(d) He feels anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Montgomery meet while in the Mediterranean that he finds interesting?
2. How do people at the university feel about Montgomery?
3. What does Montgomery do when he first sees Charlie French that surprises himself?
4. What does Montgomery first do with Charlie?
5. Why does Montgomery describe his mother with caution?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)