|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 4 (pages 168-183).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting Whitewater, what does Montgomery think of as he lays sleepless?
(a) Going on vacation.
(b) Running away.
(c) All the women in his life.
(d) Buying a new car.
2. Where does Montgomery wake up after a night of drinking?
(a) At Coolgrange.
(b) At Whitewater.
(c) In his own bed.
(d) At a motel.
3. Coming back to the present, Montgomery claims he knows a lot about something. What is it?
4. Who does Charlie claim was fond of Montgomery's mother?
(a) Only Montgomery's father.
(b) Himself and Binkie Behrens.
(c) Only Binkie Behrens.
(d) No one.
5. What does Montgomery feel it is necessary to tell the court that he is not?
(a) A coward.
(b) A murderer.
(c) Afraid of anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montgomery hit his victim with?
2. Who embarrasses Montgomery at the dinner party?
3. What is his mother's business venture since his father's death?
4. As Montgomery waits at the empty train station, what is he thinking?
5. What does Montgomery consider asking Charlie for?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)