|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 4 (pages 168-183).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Montgomery's mother make the change in the will?
(a) Five years ago.
(b) A year ago.
(c) Eight years ago.
(d) The day before she died.
2. What happens in a crowded street as Anna is returning from taking her father to the hospital?
(a) She is carjacked.
(b) She witnesses a murder.
(c) A car bomb goes off.
(d) She is mugged.
3. Why are these missing items important to Montgomery?
(a) He gave them to his mother.
(b) They were a present from his father.
(c) He is supposed to inherit them.
(d) He bought them years ago.
4. What does Montgomery realize has pulled him to Whitewater?
(a) The love of art.
(b) The love of Anna Behrens.
5. How does Montgomery feel about his situation after Charlie leaves for work?
(a) He is excited and disgusted.
(b) He is very anxious.
(c) He is afraid of being alone.
(d) He is insulted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Wally's Pub as Montgomery sits there after fleeing his crime?
2. Who does Montgomery introduce to the judge while trying to explain his actions the day of his crime?
3. How is Montgomery's lawyer described?
4. What is his mother's business venture since his father's death?
5. What do Montgomery and his father share?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)