|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4 (pages 53-72).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Montgomery feel about Randolph when he meets him?
(a) He finds him to be loyal
(b) He finds him interesting.
(c) He finds him threatening.
(d) He finds him untrustworthy.
2. Why does Montgomery claim he chose his profession?
(a) To make a lot of money.
(b) To travel the world.
(c) To make sense of the world.
(d) To become successful.
3. Where do Montgomery and his wife sail after their marriage?
(c) The Mediterranean.
4. What profession does Montgomery claim to have?
(a) He says he is a scientist.
(b) He says he is a teacher.
(c) He says he's a mechanic.
(d) He says he is an art dealer.
5. What is Montgomery's dream about?
(a) He dreams about his mother dying.
(b) He dreams he is chewing on an unknown creature.
(c) He dreams about his dead father.
(d) He dreams he has met a beautiful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are these missing items important to Montgomery?
2. What feeling does Montgomery have as he travels?
3. What does Montgomery feel it is necessary to tell the court that he is not?
4. How does Montgomery refer to his wife when they meet?
5. How does Montgomery describe his mother?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)