|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4 (pages 53-72).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Montgomery been doing to his mother and childhood home?
(a) He's been supporting her for years.
(b) He has been visiting regularly.
(c) He has hired a caretaker to take care of her needs.
(d) He's been taking money from her estate.
2. How do his mother and the stable hand react when he asks about the missing items?
(a) They act concerned about the disappearance also.
(b) They laugh at him.
(c) They explain where they are calmly.
(d) They never realized the items were gone.
3. Where does Montgomery have to go to get the money he owes?
(a) To the bank.
(b) To his best friend's house.
(c) To his wife's family.
(d) To his home.
4. What did Montgomery get every time he went to Dun Laoghaire as a child?
(a) A book.
(c) A cookie.
(d) A shilling.
5. Who does Montgomery meet while in the Mediterranean that he finds interesting?
(a) He meets his favorite actor.
(b) He meets the person that lent Randolph the money for his loan.
(c) He meets the president of the United States.
(d) He meets his soul mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Montgomery travel to after he neglects to pay back the money he borrowed?
2. While Montgomery goes to get the money, where are his wife and child?
3. How does Montgomery feel about Randolph when he meets him?
4. What does Montgomery call his mother when he calls her to the witness stand?
5. How does Montgomery describe his father's appearance?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)