|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Section 4 (pages 53-72).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Montgomery is walking through the house, what does he realize are missing?
(a) Electronic equipment.
(c) Antique furniture.
2. Where does Montgomery attend school and meet his wife?
(b) South America.
3. Why does Montgomery tease his mother with a drink?
(a) Because she has stopped drinking.
(b) Because he knows she hates when he drinks.
(c) Because there isn't any more.
(d) Because he isn't supposed to drink.
4. Montgomery makes a side comment to the court expressing his surprise in something. What is he surprised about?
(a) The effort people are making to save him from jail.
(b) The continuous mentioning of paintings in his case.
(c) The amount of evidence against him.
(d) The things the witnesses are saying about him.
5. What startles the stable hand on the day Montgomery returns to his family home?
(a) She sees a ghost.
(b) She thinks Dorothy is dead.
(c) Montgomery walks into her room.
(d) She's scared of Montgomery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Montgomery think of when he goes into the wine cellar?
2. As Montgomery is talking to his mother at his family home he looks at his mother and notices something. What does he realize?
3. How did Montgomery meet his wife?
4. What has actually happened to these missing items?
5. What kind of mother does Montgomery see his wife as?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)