|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 1 (pages 123-137).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Montgomery get every time he went to Dun Laoghaire as a child?
(a) A shilling.
(b) A book.
(d) A cookie.
2. What happens in Montgomery's recurring dream about his father?
(a) His father is suffering from severe pain.
(b) His father is still alive.
(c) His father is an angel.
(d) His father is rescued from a series of dangers.
3. What does Montgomery realize has pulled him to Whitewater?
(b) The love of art.
(d) The love of Anna Behrens.
4. How does Montgomery feel about the appearance of Dublin?
(a) It has deteriorated since his last visit.
(b) The city has improved greatly.
(c) It is cleaner than it used to be.
(d) It looks exactly the same.
5. When Montgomery was a child, what frightened people?
(a) He always ran away.
(b) He was a daredevil.
(c) He always got sick.
(d) His bad moods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Montgomery arrives in Europe?
2. What does Montgomery do when he first sees Charlie French that surprises himself?
3. Who does Montgomery meet when he goes outside after his tour of the house?
4. What does Montgomery's mother do that annoys him?
5. What does Dorothy claim her relationship with the stable hand is?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)