|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 1 (pages 123-137).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day Montgomery goes to the hardware shop, he goes somewhere else instead of home. Where does he go?
(a) To a museum.
(b) For a walk in the park.
(c) A garage to buy a car.
2. What does Maolseachlainn believe the fight between Montgomery and Dorothy was about?
(b) Dorothy being a drunk.
(c) Montgomery being a drunk.
(d) Montgomery not visiting enough.
3. Where does the taxi driver take Montgomery when he leaves Whitewater?
(a) To the airport.
(b) To a place where his mother has lodgers.
(c) To a local motel.
(d) To Coolgrange.
4. Where does Charlie French take Montgomery as a kid?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To the art galleries.
(c) To the races.
(d) To the countryside.
5. How does Montgomery feel about the appearance of Dublin?
(a) It is cleaner than it used to be.
(b) It has deteriorated since his last visit.
(c) The city has improved greatly.
(d) It looks exactly the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never went to Dun Laoghaire with Montgomery?
2. Montgomery has spent the night drinking and has to hail a taxi. How does Montgomery act as he waits for his taxi?
3. Why does Montgomery's mother insist on him looking over the house?
4. How long has Montgomery been in jail before reaching this point in the trial?
5. Who was visited every time Montgomery and his father went to Dun Laoghaire when Montgomery was a child?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)