|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 1 (pages 123-137).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Montgomery is fleeing the scene, what does he feel he needs to do?
(a) Call Anna Behrens.
(b) Visit his cousin.
(c) Wash his hands.
(d) Call his wife.
2. Who does Montgomery says his lawyer reminds him of?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) An old business partner.
(c) A boy he went to school with that did his homework for him.
(d) His father.
3. Where does Charlie French take Montgomery as a kid?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To the countryside.
(c) To the art galleries.
(d) To the races.
4. How does Montgomery explain his father's personality?
(a) A sweet and gentle man.
(b) Very quiet.
(c) Quite powerful.
(d) Always angry but a coward.
5. What does Montgomery refer to Dun Laoghaire as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Wally's Pub as Montgomery sits there after fleeing his crime?
2. What is the name of Montgomery's mother?
3. What does Montgomery insist he went to Whitewater to do?
4. What did Montgomery get every time he went to Dun Laoghaire as a child?
5. Who does Montgomery think of when he goes into the wine cellar?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)