|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 1 (pages 123-137).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If not in his current situation, where would Montgomery have gotten the money to repay his loan?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From Anna Behrens.
(c) From his lawyer.
(d) From Charlie French.
2. Why does Montgomery describe his mother with caution?
(a) He knows she is sensitive.
(b) He doesn't want to offend her.
(c) He doesn't exactly know how to describe her.
(d) He knows psychologists will be in the courtroom.
3. What does Montgomery say words are?
(a) A necessity.
(c) A luxury.
(d) An inconvenience.
4. Why does Montgomery's mother insist on him looking over the house?
(a) She wants him to see the art she bought.
(b) She wants him to see the repairs she made.
(c) She wants him to make repairs.
(d) One day the house would be his.
5. Who does Montgomery think of when he goes into the wine cellar?
(a) His first girlfriend.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Montgomery do when he first sees Charlie French that surprises himself?
2. Where did Montgomery's father die?
3. What does Montgomery insist he went to Whitewater to do?
4. What is his mother's business venture since his father's death?
5. Montgomery remembers that Charlie used to live with his mother and he inquires about her. What has happened to Charlie's mother?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)