|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Section 3 (pages 149-167).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Montgomery says he was thinking about on his way to Whitewater?
(a) Nothing, he was just enjoying the ride.
(b) He couldn't wait to see Anna.
(c) That it was a beautiful day for a ride.
(d) The crime he was about to commit.
2. What does Montgomery "muse" about as he passes a tour bus on his way into Whitewater?
(a) It is a great day for a tour.
(b) The driver could be a potential witness.
(c) He wishes he was on the tour.
(d) He wants to see Anna.
3. Why can't Montgomery really think about his crime?
(a) He's not really sure what he's admitting.
(b) He gets pleasure out of keeping it his secret.
(c) He doesn't think anyone will believe his story.
(d) He can't believe it's true.
4. Why can't Montgomery find his mother's account books when he looks for them in the kitchen?
(a) Because she doesn't keep the account books in the house.
(b) Because the accountant has picked them up.
(c) Because they have been locked away.
(d) Because they were thrown out.
5. What has actually happened to these missing items?
(a) They were stolen in a robbery.
(b) His mother sold them.
(c) They got burned in a fire.
(d) They were put into a vault.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Montgomery and his wife sail after their marriage?
2. What does the argument between Montgomery and his mother about the missing items bring up?
3. Who is watching Montgomery as he forces his victim into the car?
4. Who does Charlie claim was fond of Montgomery's mother?
5. Why does Montgomery think the days ahead will be his most exciting ever?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)