Part 1, Section 1 (pages 3-25)
1. Who is the first witness called to the stand?
(c) Charlie French.
2. Where has Montgomery lived the past few years?
(a) On a Mediterranean island.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In London.
(d) In Ireland.
3. What kind of mother does Montgomery see his wife as?
(b) Neglectful and airheaded.
4. Who is Randolph?
(a) An American drug dealer that Montgomery blackmails.
(b) Montgomery's brother.
(c) Montgomery's father.
(d) A childhood friend of Montgomery's.
5. How does Montgomery feel about Randolph when he meets him?
(a) He finds him to be loyal
(b) He finds him interesting.
(c) He finds him threatening.
(d) He finds him untrustworthy.
6. Where does Randolph get the money for Montgomery's "loan"?
(a) From a drug baron.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From his bank.
(d) From the sale of his car.
7. What happens when Montgomery does not repay his loan?
(a) Montgomery is kidnapped.
(b) Montgomery is arrested.
(c) Montgomery's child is kidnapped.
(d) Randolph's ear is chopped off and sent to Montgomery.
This section contains 5,155 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)