1. Who is the author of The Book of Disquiet?
2. Who is the narrator of The Book of Disquiet?
3. According to the narrator, what is a cult not worthy of worship?
4. What is the only thing the narrator recognizes as reality?
5. The narrator says he belongs to a group that keeps distant from things. What word does he use to describe this distance?
6. What, in addition to dreaming, does the narrator say makes up his life?
7. When does the narrator believe he is truly able to be himself?
8. What is the narrator's day job?
This section contains 4,445 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)