|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 342 - 381.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator sad to see the office boy quit?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He sees so much potential in the boy.
(c) He feels like he's losing a part of his life.
(d) He has developed a close relationship with the boy.
2. What does the narrator say is the worst thing that can happen to a writer who has completed a work?
(a) He realizes it's no good.
(b) He realizes it hurts someone's feelings.
(c) He realizes he has plagarized.
(d) He realizes it is not true.
3. What does the narrator expect out of life?
(a) Great wealth.
4. Why doesn't the narrator do any evil deeds?
(a) It's too time consuming.
(b) To not increase the amount of evil in the world.
(c) He can't think of any.
(d) He doesn't get paid to do evil deeds.
5. What does the narrator say is an offensive form of human stupidity?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is it that people really love of other people?
2. What does the narrator prefer to write?
3. The narrator says humans outwardly worship perfection. What does he say they do secretly?
4. What, according to the narrator, is better than any destination one could travel to see?
5. Who helped the narrator get his job?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)