|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 41 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What further sickens the narrator about the common human beings?
(a) Seeing them play with their children.
(b) Walking among them and listening to them talk.
(c) Seeing a high school graduation ceremony.
(d) Watching a couple hold hands in the park.
2. Who is the author of The Book of Disquiet?
3. How does being around other people and talking with them make the narrator feel?
4. What, in addition to dreaming, does the narrator say makes up his life?
5. What does the narrator fancy himself to be?
(a) A painter.
(b) An infant.
(c) An actor.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing the narrator recognizes as reality?
2. What does the narrator define as a phenomenon where a person is unaware of a flash of intelligence?
3. When does the narrator believe he is truly able to be himself?
4. What is the subject of the lithograph that the narrator describes?
5. What does the narrator believe people should groom the same way they groom their bodies?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)