|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 437 - 455.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people make up the narrator's life?
2. What does the narrator say is the best way to ignore life?
(b) Watching television.
3. What is the subject of the lithograph that the narrator describes?
(a) A mischievious boy.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A sad girl.
4. Why doesn't the narrator do any good deeds?
(a) He doesn't get paid to do good deeds.
(b) It's too time consuming.
(c) They might spark evil outcome.
(d) He can't think of any.
5. How does being around other people and talking with them make the narrator feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does sunrise in the city make the narrator do?
2. When does the narrator say life will start working in his favor?
3. How does the narrator refer to tedium?
4. What does the narrator fancy himself to be?
5. What is the real purpose of literature, according to the narrator?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)