|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 437 - 455.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which season does the narrator generally discuss?
2. Who, according to the narrator, is more seriously affected by tedium?
(a) People who are not religtious.
(b) People who don't work.
(c) People who work.
(d) People who are religious.
3. What sight makes the narrator wish he had the "gift of ruthless self-expression?"
4. What does the narrator say is the best way to ignore life?
(d) Watching television.
5. The narrator says that other people live through their feelings. What does he say that he lives through?
(a) His spirituality.
(b) His religion.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does being around other people and talking with them make the narrator feel?
2. What does the narrator believe about breaking the laws of grammar?
3. Who wrote the play that the narrator discusses as terribly flawed?
4. What does the narrator expect out of life?
5. Who is the narrator of The Book of Disquiet?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)