|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 109 - 150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the lithograph that the narrator describes?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A mischievious boy.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A sad girl.
2. According to the narrator, what is the result of the disappearance of Christianity?
3. In Section 76, the narrator envisions an actual machine being built to allow people to have what ability?
(a) The ability to determine the worth of potential friends.
(b) The ability to read thoughts of others.
(c) The ability for self-analysis.
(d) The ability to predict self-fulfillment.
4. What does the narrator call sensations that keep a person from thinking?
(a) Overdreamed dreams.
(b) Underdeveloped faith.
(c) Undreamed dreams.
(d) Overdeveloped faith.
5. What, in addition to dreaming, does the narrator say makes up his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's only sense of peace comes from reading?
2. How does the narrator describe his own face in a photo of him and his work associates?
3. What does the narrator say is the best way to ignore life?
4. Who is the narrator of The Book of Disquiet?
5. From which mode does the narrator usually experience things?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)