|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 261 - 301.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe people should groom the same way they groom their bodies?
(a) Their religious faith.
(b) Their finances.
(c) Their destiny.
(d) Their children.
2. What remained constant about the scales the girl played on her instrument when she lived above the narrator?
(a) The monotonous rhythm.
(b) She always got them wrong.
(c) The pitch.
(d) She played at the same time every day.
3. What does the narrator say is an offensive form of human stupidity?
4. When does the narrator say he feels more like himself?
(a) When he is with his mother.
(b) When he is alone in the park.
(c) When he is at a party.
(d) When he is sleepy.
5. What poet has helped the narrator perfect his vision of the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator doing any time he is not interacting with people?
2. According to the narrator, what do people realize as Christianity begins to disappear?
3. What does the narrator say is a disease born from civilization?
4. What advice does the narrator have for business owners?
5. After pointing out a play that he describes as terribly flawed, how does the narrator say he would have felt to be the author of that play?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)