|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crimond wear to the ball?
(a) A kilt.
(d) A mini skirt.
2. What do the activists attack Crimond for not caring about?
(a) The muslim population.
(c) The smaller countries.
(d) The working class.
3. What does Gull say Utopian Marxism leads to?
(a) Economic meltdown.
4. What was the name of Sinclair's dog?
5. What kind of animal does Rose hear bark in the night?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A fox.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jean study at university?
2. What material is Tamar's shawl made from?
3. What did the printers Gulliver worked at specialize in?
4. Whose flat do the brotherhood sit in to discuss Crimond?
5. Which two leaders does Gulliver describe as wicked?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)