|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like what does the author say the moon is crumbly?
2. What did Gulliver study at university?
3. Who found Tamar a job?
4. How does the author describe Gulliver's nose?
5. What does Gulliver think Tamar lacks?
(c) A smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of film does Crimond praise?
2. What sin does Gerard think he is given to?
3. Which character makes Tamar feel ill at ease?
4. What was Tamar's second love affair inspired by?
5. Why does Tamar not want Jean to see her mother?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)