|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Tamar a job?
2. What does Gulliver say is appealing about Rose Curtland?
(a) Her waist.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her eyes.
3. What does the author say Jean's hair glows like when she enters the room?
(a) A lion's mane.
(b) South African diamond.
(c) A hollywood star.
(d) An exotic bird.
4. What is Gideon's occupation?
(c) Art dealer.
5. What subject does Jenkin teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of system does Gerard tell Crimond can change itself?
2. What does Violet think is her lasting mistake?
3. What does Gulliver say Crimond hates the idea of?
4. What kind of business does Gerard find Tamar a job in?
5. What kind of course did Violet do to get a better job?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)