|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 267).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Sinclair's dog?
2. What was Tamar's second love affair inspired by?
3. What does Jenkin say Crimond's Marxism is?
4. What is Leonard Fairfax studying in America?
(a) Art history.
(b) American history.
(c) English literature.
5. What subject does Jenkin teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Jean want to live in with Crimond?
2. What is the name of Gideon's wife?
3. What part of London does Jenkin live in?
4. Which character has Tamar fallen in love with?
5. Why does Gulliver detest Crimond?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)