|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 (through page 115).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet say Oxford University is turning her daughter into?
(a) A pervert.
(b) A whore.
(c) A snob.
(d) A prig.
2. What was Tamar's first love affair inspired by?
3. Which character makes Tamar feel ill at ease?
4. Where is Tamar's coat locked up?
(a) Conrad's car.
(b) A locker.
(c) The cloak room.
(d) A classroom.
5. What did the printers Gulliver worked at specialize in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Jenkin teach?
2. What is the name of Gideon's wife?
3. What does Gulliver say is appealing about Rose Curtland?
4. What does Crimond wear to the ball?
5. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)