|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 (through page 101).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the college orchestra playing?
2. What was Tamar's second love affair inspired by?
3. What does the author say Jenkin could be better described as?
4. Who is the first speaker at the ball?
5. For what reason does Jenkin say Jean left their company?
(a) To dance.
(b) To find Duncan.
(c) To sleep.
(d) To find Crimond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leonard Fairfax studying in America?
2. What does Gulliver think Tamar lacks?
3. What is Crimond writing about?
4. Who does Rose want to ask her to dance?
5. Like what does the author say the moon is crumbly?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)