|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 (through page 101).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Conrad from?
2. What does Gulliver say is appealing about Rose Curtland?
(a) Her legs.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her waist.
3. What does Gulliver decide to drink instead of Gerard's champagne?
4. For what reason does Jenkin say Jean left their company?
(a) To sleep.
(b) To find Duncan.
(c) To dance.
(d) To find Crimond.
5. Who was Patricia supposed to have as her partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gideon's occupation?
2. What has Tamar's cashmere shawl been used to clean up?
3. What is Crimond writing about?
4. What subject does Jenkin teach?
5. Which character has Tamar fallen in love with?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)