|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 517).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mistake does Crimond tell Jean he wants to avoid?
(a) A bourgeis mistake.
(b) A terrible mistake.
(c) A silly mistake.
(d) A nothing mistake.
2. Which character makes Tamar feel ill at ease?
3. What does Rose say Crimond wants to destroy?
4. What is the one thing Jean says her and Crimond rarely discuss?
(a) Crimond's book.
(b) Crimond's past.
(c) Crimond's feelings.
(d) Crimond's problems.
5. What is Jenkin's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gulliver say Crimond hates the idea of?
2. What did Crimond used to put over his knee when he wrote?
3. What kind of world does Jean accuse Rose of living in?
4. Which city did Jean's father meet Crimond?
5. What was Tamar's second love affair inspired by?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)