|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 165).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following languages can Crimond read?
2. What material is Tamar's shawl made from?
3. What faith is Jean's father?
4. Who is the college orchestra playing?
5. What does Rose say Jean once stood on her head in?
(a) A truck.
(b) A raft.
(c) A car.
(d) A punt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Gideon spend most of his time in?
2. What had Tamar's father been addicted to?
3. What does Jenkin see Gerard as?
4. What was Tamar's second love affair inspired by?
5. Who found Tamar a job?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)