|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane do to try and appear crazy?
(a) Talks to her hand.
(b) Dresses up in her bedclothes.
(c) Shouts nonsense out her window.
(d) Laughs and skips.
2. Who takes Katherine's possessions to return them to the King?
(a) The Duke of Norfolk.
(b) Jane Boleyn.
(c) Thomas Seymour.
(d) Thomas Culpepper.
3. How does Princess Mary refer to herself and Anne?
(a) As the troubled twosome.
(b) As Henry's forgotten ones.
(c) As the country royals.
(d) As the royal spinsters.
4. Which palace has the King gone to in November 1541?
(a) Blenheim Palace.
(b) Holyrood Palace.
(c) Oatlands Palace.
(d) Lambeth Palace.
5. What opinion of Katherine does Jane share with the Duke?
(a) That Katherine is greedy.
(b) That Katherine is vengeful.
(c) That Katherine is petty.
(d) That Katherine is a heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne note Henry is guilty of murdering?
2. Who does Henry suspect of plotting a rebellion against him in 1941?
3. What was the topic of conversation at Katherine's wedding breakfast?
4. Who is Anne described as being an advocate for?
5. Who believes Katherine will bring status to her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Norfolk tell Jane when she inquires about arranging her marriage?
2. Why doesn't Jane have to try very hard to encourage the affair between Katherine and Thomas Culpepper?
3. What changes to the law are made to accommodate punishing Katherine and Jane?
4. What does Katherine begin to question about Jane in October 1541?
5. In July 1540, what does Anne resolve to do if she survives Henry's judgment?
6. What disappoints Katherine about her marriage ceremony?
7. What does Henry promise Katherine after finding out she is pregnant?
8. What is Katherine accused of in November 1541?
9. What are Katherine's concerns about the people who will be questioned about her past?
10. What are the terms of the annulment of Henry and Anne's marriage?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)