1. Who was Jane Boleyn once married to?
2. What does Anne hope that the King will choose her to be at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
4. Why does Anne's brother flare up when he hears that Anne shall be the next Queen of England?
He reacts to the thought of Anne having physical relations with the King.
5. What do Katherine and Francis do which they classify as their "wedding"?
They have physical relations.
6. Who is the mother of Catherine Carey?
This section contains 4,958 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)