|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 477 - 493.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event takes place on the 6th of January, 1540?
(a) A rebellion occurs in the north.
(b) France declares war on Spain.
(c) Henry and Anne marry.
(d) Henry's son Edward dies.
2. Which family is said to be the enemies of the Howards?
(a) The Stuarts.
(b) The Seymours.
(c) The Parrs.
(d) The Dudleys.
3. What does Jane realize in her interview with her interrogators?
(a) That her answers have been predicted.
(b) That she will have to lie.
(c) That she will most likely be killed.
(d) That they are not keeping records of her replies.
4. What claim is made in order to have Henry's marriage to Anne annulled?
(a) That Henry became impotent with Anne.
(b) That Anne was already married.
(c) That the priest who took their marriage vows was a fake.
(d) That Anne bewitched Henry with witchcraft.
5. What does Anne wonder about Cromwell and Lord Lisle in January of 1540?
(a) Whether they have daughters at court.
(b) Their coldness towards her.
(c) Why they treat her so kindly.
(d) If they are plotting to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anne, why might the Seymours be able to get too much power?
2. Who is haunting Jane at Hampton Court?
3. How does Princess Mary refer to herself and Anne?
4. Why does Anne's brother flare up when he hears that Anne shall be the next Queen of England?
5. Why does Katherine worry about certain Lambeth girls being questioned about her?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)