|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 477 - 493.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine question about Jane in October 1541?
(a) Why Jane pushes her to have a baby.
(b) Why she betrayed Anne and George Boleyn.
(c) Why Jane helps her meet Culpepper.
(d) Why Jane speaks to Norfolk so much.
2. What are the young ladies playing in the tableau at the tournament?
3. What opinion of Katherine does Jane share with the Duke?
(a) That Katherine is vengeful.
(b) That Katherine is petty.
(c) That Katherine is greedy.
(d) That Katherine is a heretic.
4. How is the cause of the King's impotency explained in 1540?
(b) God's disapproval of Anne.
(c) Old age.
5. What crime does Norfolk tell Jane Culpepper is guilty of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the alliance with Cleves no longer as crucial as of February, 1540?
2. Who takes Katherine's possessions to return them to the King?
3. What does Jane tell the Duke about Anne in February, 1540?
4. What does Norfolk suggest be done to help Katherine get pregnant?
5. What castle overwhelms Anne in December 1539?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)