|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 400 - 413.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne warn Katherine not to speak of because it is treasonous?
(a) The King's politics.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) The King's impotency.
(d) The old religion.
2. Who is the mother of Catherine Carey?
(a) Mary Tudor.
(b) Mary Boleyn.
(c) Anne Boleyn.
(d) Anne of Cleves.
3. Where has the man Norfolk intends to tempt Katherine with just returned from?
4. What opinion of Katherine does Jane share with the Duke?
(a) That Katherine is petty.
(b) That Katherine is vengeful.
(c) That Katherine is greedy.
(d) That Katherine is a heretic.
5. Why does England need Cleves as of January, 1540?
(a) For its fertile farm lands.
(b) To help create some influence over the Spanish Netherlands.
(c) To partner with against the Pope.
(d) To help brace England against Spain and France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at court with messages from Anne's mother and brother in March, 1540?
2. How does Katherine practice for her uncle's visit on page 50?
3. What has Anne's brother sent her to England without?
4. Which family is said to be the enemies of the Howards?
5. Who might replace Cromwell if the marriage between Henry and Anne does not happen?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)