|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 400 - 413.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for treason?
(d) Burning at the steak.
2. Why does Henry consider Anne a false queen?
(a) Because she refuses the English way of life.
(b) Because she was pre-contracted.
(c) Because she does not share his bed.
(d) Because she is not English.
3. Who is Count Overstein perturbed at on the 6th of January, 1540?
(a) King Henry.
(d) Anne's brother.
4. Who might replace Cromwell if the marriage between Henry and Anne does not happen?
(a) The Duke of Wessex.
(b) The Duke of Sussex.
(c) The Duke of Norfolk.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
5. What does Anne warn Katherine not to speak of because it is treasonous?
(a) The old religion.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) The King's impotency.
(d) The King's politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
2. Why does the court move to Whitehall Palace in January, 1540?
3. Where has the man Norfolk intends to tempt Katherine with just returned from?
4. Who was Jane Boleyn once married to?
5. Who does Norfolk promise to arrange Jane's marriage to if she ensures Katherine gets pregnant?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)