|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 328 - 353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mother of Catherine Carey?
(a) Mary Boleyn.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) Anne of Cleves.
(d) Mary Tudor.
2. What is the relationship between the King and Katherine's brother's lover?
(a) The woman is Henry's niece.
(b) The woman is Henry's mistress.
(c) The woman is Henry's god daughter.
(d) The woman is Henry's former lover.
3. Who is Anne undressed in front of on the 6th of January, 1540?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Her ladies-in-waiting.
(c) The King.
(d) The whole court.
4. According to Anne, why might the Seymours be able to get too much power?
(a) Henry may marry another Seymour woman.
(b) Another Seymour has been appointed to the Privy Council.
(c) The Seymours keep acquiring land.
(d) Henry's only legitimate son is a Seymour.
5. Who goes riding with Henry and Anne in March, 1540?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Princess Mary, what must happen so that Anne may be crowned?
2. What is Katherine afraid of in December 1539?
3. What document is not delivered to court as Anne had requested in March, 1540?
4. Where does Anne meet Henry for dinner on the 3rd of January, 1540?
5. How is Katherine able to reject Francis in December 1539?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)