|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 328 - 353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Culpepper tell Katherine during their secret garden meeting?
(a) That he has promised to marry another woman.
(b) That Jane knows about their affair.
(c) That he will be leaving court.
(d) That he can not marry because he loves her.
2. What does Jane tell Norfolk about Anne's marriage to the King in March, 1540?
(a) That they have not consummated the marriage.
(b) That it is not recognized in Cleves.
(c) That Henry wants to end it immediately.
(d) That it is not legal.
3. Where does the court move in March, 1540?
(d) Hampton Court.
4. What does Anne regret losing herself to?
(a) Her religious beliefs.
(b) Her efforts to please the king.
(c) The demands of the courtiers.
(d) Political scheming.
5. What has Anne's brother sent her to England without?
(a) The document that would secure her marriage.
(b) A gift for the King.
(c) Proof of her identity.
(d) A dowry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the court move to Whitehall Palace in January, 1540?
2. What does Anne spend her first night in England doing?
3. What is Count Overstein agitated about of the 6th of January, 1540?
4. How does Katherine expect the King will view her in their relationship?
5. What does Henry give Katherine in April, 1540?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)