|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 328 - 353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wife disappears in June, 1540?
(a) Lord Longford's.
(b) Lord Lincoln's.
(c) Lord Lisle's.
(d) Lord Lytton's.
2. Why does England need Cleves as of January, 1540?
(a) To partner with against the Pope.
(b) For its fertile farm lands.
(c) To help create some influence over the Spanish Netherlands.
(d) To help brace England against Spain and France.
3. What is the relationship between the King and Katherine's brother's lover?
(a) The woman is Henry's former lover.
(b) The woman is Henry's niece.
(c) The woman is Henry's god daughter.
(d) The woman is Henry's mistress.
4. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
5. What does Henry give Katherine in April, 1540?
(a) Two estates.
(b) A diamond brooch.
(c) A portrait of himself.
(d) A title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do when a stranger kisses her during the bull baiting event in 1539?
2. What does Catherine Carey give Jane when they first meet?
3. What does Henry call Anne in April, 1540?
4. According to Jane, why did Cromwell chose Anne to be Henry's queen?
5. What prompts Anne to plan to discuss modesty with Katherine in January, 1540?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)