|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 328 - 353.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the document that proves Anne's annulment to an earlier betrothal?
(a) In the records room at Cleves.
(b) Lost at sea.
(c) Hidden by Cromwell.
(d) Buried with a murdered messenger.
2. What is the punishment for treason?
(c) Burning at the steak.
3. Who is in charge of Anne's maids in waiting?
(a) Lady Bowles.
(b) Lady Browne.
(c) Lady Bolbeck.
(d) Lady Bourn.
4. Whose wife disappears in June, 1540?
(a) Lord Longford's.
(b) Lord Lytton's.
(c) Lord Lisle's.
(d) Lord Lincoln's.
5. What does Henry tell Anne in his letter to her?
(a) That he wants an inquiry into the legality of their marriage.
(b) That all will be forgiven if Cleves will join him in war.
(c) That he expects her to return to Cleves immediately.
(d) That he has grown to love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katherine somewhat nervous about trying to attain the King's love?
2. Who goes riding with Henry and Anne in March, 1540?
3. What does the Duke often lecture Katherine about in 1540?
4. What does Katherine realize about her new suitors on the 3rd of January, 1540?
5. Who arrives at court with messages from Anne's mother and brother in March, 1540?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)