|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 202 - 225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Uncle Howard, who will help Katherine get the King to fall in love with her?
(a) Lady Margaret Douglas.
(b) Lady Rochford.
(c) Dr. Harst.
2. Who is in charge of Anne's maids in waiting?
(a) Lady Browne.
(b) Lady Bolbeck.
(c) Lady Bowles.
(d) Lady Bourn.
3. Who goes riding with Henry and Anne in March, 1540?
4. Who is not allowed at court as of January, 1540?
(a) Prince Edward.
(b) People born outside of England.
(c) Jane Boleyn.
(d) Princess Elizabeth.
5. Which country does Anne's brother have a friendship with as of March, 1540?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the document that proves Anne's annulment to an earlier betrothal?
2. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
3. What do Katherine and Francis do which they classify as their "wedding"?
4. Who does the Duke suggest is at fault for the King's marriage to Anne?
5. What does Henry want Jane to elicit from Anne on the 3rd of January, 1540?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)