|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 159 - 176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Katherine appalled by on January 3, 1540?
(a) How old the people in the court are.
(b) How unfashionable her court clothes are.
(c) That none of the courtiers pay any attention to her.
(d) That Anne rarely invites the King to her bed.
2. Where is the king's character from in the tableau at the tournament?
3. What does Anne note is down the river from Whitehall?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A great abbey.
(d) Anne Boleyn's childhood home.
4. What kind of queen would Katherine prefer over Anne?
(a) A religiously devout queen.
(b) A strict, commanding queen.
(c) A kind, docile queen.
(d) A merry or silly queen.
5. Where does Anne meet Henry for dinner on the 3rd of January, 1540?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) On a barge.
(c) In the great hall.
(d) In the castle gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
2. What is Katherine's relationship to Anne Boleyn?
3. Why might leaving the throne empty be better than having Anne as Queen?
4. What does Katherine realize about her new suitors on the 3rd of January, 1540?
5. Who was Jane Boleyn once married to?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)