|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine Carey give Jane when they first meet?
(a) A hair pin.
(b) A letter.
(c) An angry look.
(d) A book.
2. What disappoints Katherine about Anne when they first meet?
(a) That Anne's clothes is not fashionable.
(b) That Anne refuses to give her maids gifts and favors.
(c) That Anne is quiet and shy.
(d) That Anne speaks English with an accent.
3. Why is Anne confused by Jane's presence in December 1539?
(a) Jane is supposed to be at a convent.
(b) Jane is a Boleyn.
(c) Jane's reputation is tainted.
(d) She thought Jane was ill.
4. Where is Anne traveling to in December 1539?
5. Who is the mother of Catherine Carey?
(a) Mary Tudor.
(b) Mary Boleyn.
(c) Anne of Cleves.
(d) Anne Boleyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jane, why did Cromwell chose Anne to be Henry's queen?
2. When Anne sees the King, what does he look like to her?
3. Why does Anne's brother flare up when he hears that Anne shall be the next Queen of England?
4. How is Katherine able to reject Francis in December 1539?
5. What is Jane's first impression of Anne?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)