|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 - 95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of Anne's maids in waiting?
(a) Lady Browne.
(b) Lady Bourn.
(c) Lady Bowles.
(d) Lady Bolbeck.
2. What castle overwhelms Anne in December 1539?
(a) Bedford Castle.
(b) Calais Castle.
(c) Ely Castle.
(d) Newbury Castle.
3. Why could Cromwell be charged with heresy?
(a) For publishing a paper in favor of the old religion.
(b) For disagreeing with the King's religious beliefs.
(c) For sheltering a group of Lutherans.
(d) For communicating with the Pope.
4. According to Anne, why might the Seymours be able to get too much power?
(a) Henry's only legitimate son is a Seymour.
(b) The Seymours keep acquiring land.
(c) Henry may marry another Seymour woman.
(d) Another Seymour has been appointed to the Privy Council.
5. What disappoints Katherine about Anne when they first meet?
(a) That Anne refuses to give her maids gifts and favors.
(b) That Anne speaks English with an accent.
(c) That Anne is quiet and shy.
(d) That Anne's clothes is not fashionable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Katherine afraid of in December 1539?
2. What do Katherine and Francis do which they classify as their "wedding"?
3. What does Anne hope that the King will choose her to be at the beginning of the novel?
4. What gift does Katherine receive from the King in January 1540?
5. What kind of queen would Katherine prefer over Anne?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)