|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 414 - 430.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does England need Cleves as of January, 1540?
(a) To help brace England against Spain and France.
(b) For its fertile farm lands.
(c) To partner with against the Pope.
(d) To help create some influence over the Spanish Netherlands.
2. What opinion of Katherine does Jane share with the Duke?
(a) That Katherine is vengeful.
(b) That Katherine is petty.
(c) That Katherine is greedy.
(d) That Katherine is a heretic.
3. What has Anne's brother sent her to England without?
(a) A gift for the King.
(b) A dowry.
(c) The document that would secure her marriage.
(d) Proof of her identity.
4. Where does Katherine's brother go in exile?
5. What is the punishment for treason?
(a) Burning at the steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Princess Mary refer to herself and Anne?
2. Who is in the midst of avoiding a betrothal in January, 1540?
3. What is said to follow after a Tudor-Howard marriage?
4. What disappoints Katherine about Anne when they first meet?
5. What does Katherine realize about her new suitors on the 3rd of January, 1540?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)