July, 1539 Pgs 1-13 | November 1539 Pgs. 17- 38
1. Who was Jane Boleyn once married to?
(a) Henry Boleyn.
(b) Charles Boleyn.
(c) George Boleyn.
(d) Arthur Boleyn.
2. What does Anne hope that the King will choose her to be at the beginning of the novel?
(a) His queen.
(b) His fool.
(c) His mistress.
(d) His children's governess.
3. What is the title of Katherine's grandmother?
4. Why does Anne's brother flare up when he hears that Anne shall be the next Queen of England?
(a) Anne's sister is a better choice for the King.
(b) He detests the King of England and his religious beliefs.
(c) He reacts to the thought of Anne having physical relations with the King.
(d) He had wanted Anne to marry the French king.
5. What do Katherine and Francis do which they classify as their "wedding"?
(a) They go out in public as a couple.
(b) They have physical relations.
(c) They kiss.
(d) They exchange rings.
6. Who is the mother of Catherine Carey?
(a) Mary Tudor.
(b) Anne Boleyn.
(c) Mary Boleyn.
(d) Anne of Cleves.
This section contains 4,958 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)