July, 1539 Pgs 1-13 | November 1539 Pgs. 17- 38
• Jane is bored of country living and wishes to go back to court.
• Anne hopes to become the next queen.
• Katherine comes from a noble family and likes to count her possessions.
• Katherine believes herself to be in love with Francis Dereham.
• Anne learns that she will be Queen of England, which might help the Protestant movement.
• Katherine and Francis have physical relations, and call it their "wedding."
• Jane returns to court. She dreads meeting Catherine Carey, her niece.
Pages 39 - 49
• Katherine wonders what she will get for Christmas.
• Katherine expresses her fears of dying a spinster
• Katherine is invited to be a maid-in-waiting to the new queen, which gives her a reason to reject Francis.
• Anne is overwhelmed by Calais castle.
• Anne is confused to see Jane Boleyn, who she would have thought would be exiled.
• Jane believes that Anne will...
This section contains 2,607 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)