|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take Mowat to arrive in St. John's?
(a) A week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Five days.
2. When was the engine aboard Mowat's boat built?
(a) In the 1960s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1950s.
(d) In the 1940s.
3. What happened when Mowat and Mike returned to the Happy Adventure after their celebration?
(a) They forgot where they had left the boat.
(b) They could not find the boat.
(c) They fell into the water.
(d) They were robbed on the wharf.
4. What did Enos lose when he went into the woods to hunt caribou?
(a) He shot his foot.
(b) He slept at home.
(c) He lost his glasses.
(d) He got lost.
5. What kinds of things did Passion Flower carry back to Muddy Hole from St. Shotts?
(a) Food, fittings, and a case of rum.
(b) Portlights, bronze, and brass fittings.
(c) Rope, an anchor, and food.
(d) Nails, hammers, lumber, and saws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the cargo brought onto Itchy stored on the deck rather than below?
2. What came special delivery to Mowat and Jack as they worked on their broken boat engine?
3. What was Theo's boat named after?
4. What had the Windsor family operated for generations?
5. Who was the Man Who Gets Things Done?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)