|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overtook the men and their ship before reaching Trepassey Harbor?
(b) A rain storm.
(c) The fog.
2. How long did the men work on the Happy Adventure in Trepassey?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) About a week.
(c) Just a few days.
(d) Over a month.
3. What kind of plant pumped its waste into the water at the slip in which Mowat's boat rested?
(a) A fish plant.
(b) A rubber plant.
(c) A cereal factory.
(d) A shoe factory.
4. How did Mowat describe the water leaking into his boat?
(a) It came thorugh every pore of the boat.
(b) It came in up through the bottom of the boat.
(c) It came in through the hole on the sdie of the boat.
(d) It came in through the bow of the boat.
5. What are a ship's trials?
(a) The moorings.
(b) The anchor.
(c) The problems that arrise during the sail.
(d) The first tentative voyage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was called the Country of the Masterless Men?
2. What was Cape Pine?
3. Who was the Man Who Gets Things Done?
4. What was unusual about the bunks Enos built in the boat?
5. How did Mowat cook while living on the boat?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)