|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person Harry faces in the trials?
2. What does Harry see immediately after drinking the Water of Sight?
(a) Sir Charles' Residency.
(b) The oceans.
(c) Her home in the forest.
(d) A grassland and mountains.
3. What does Corlath say the men who tried to undress her were doing?
(a) Corlath does not address the issue.
(b) Thinking about raping her.
(c) Showing her royal courtesy.
(d) Taking her clothes so she wouldn't run away.
4. What does Harry think about when in the heat of the desert?
(a) The jungles and forests of home.
(b) If her horse is too hot.
(c) If she should have dressed in something cooler.
(d) If she brought enough water.
5. What is standing outside the house when the girls arrive?
(a) A company of soldiers.
(b) A pack of hunting dogs.
(c) Seven horses.
(d) Sir Charles and Corlath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry's real name?
2. What does Corlath think is the reason his people would lose in a war against the North?
3. In what kind of business is Mathin's family?
4. How many ways does Mathin show her to make fire?
5. What does Corlath think Thurra has managed to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack discover about Harry during a dinner conversation?
2. When does Harry get up to begin her training, of what does her training consist and what does Mathin give her to help with her training?
3. What happens when Harry wakes up after being taken by King Corlath?
4. What does Corlath have Harry do at the camp, why is she offended and what is Corlath's response to her anger?
5. Who helped put Harry in her new home and how did he do it?
6. What happens with Harry as the group travels and what does she realize about her home with Sir Charles and Lady Amelia?
7. Why does Corlath want to take Harry and how does he do it?
8. Who does Amelia tell Harry to bring to lunch and what does Harry think of her new home?
9. What does Harry do after breakfast, who befriends her and what does Corlath do to prepare her for the rest of the journey?
10. How does Harry do in the trials and what happens during her last challenge?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)